FitAF Whey Protein (Kesar Badam)
- What is Whey Protein Blend?
- Benefits of Whey Protein Blend
- How is FitAFs Whey Protein Blend made?
- Nutritional Content
Ending the endless debate about Whey Isolate vs Whey Concentrate, comes Whey Protein Blend: the man of the hour. This product is a measured ratio of Whey Concentrate and Isolate, thus giving you the best of both superlative products. This product is made with the finest ingredients available anywhere in refined flavours such as rose, mango and kesar badam.
- Armed with 19g of protein (which is almost a third of your daily protein requirement as an adult)
- Whey Protein Blend helps improve the quality of your workouts by decreasing muscle breakdown and promoting muscle recovery.
- This product is a well-proportioned, carefully measured blend of whey isolate and whey concentrate that delivers optimal levels of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
With less than a gram of sugar in a serve and the absence of any preservatives, Whey Protein Blend is the prime choice for any athlete. Besides Isolate and Concentrate, each serving has fifty grams of Ashwagandha and Terminalia are packed, thus boosting muscle recovery and endurance. And of course, any product of this quality in incomplete without a liberal number of vitamins such as, B1, B2, B3, B6, K and micronutrients such as phosphorous.